Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Read The Most Amazing True Story About A Man Who Was Born On Death Row

Death vs Salvation

This Is What Jesus Saved Me From. This Is My Testimony.

Life Seems So Unfair At Times

Read the true story - About a man who was born on death row. He was found guilty and sentences with life without parole.

His only crime? He was found guilty of being born...

This is my life story and testimony before Nov. 1984 and after 1984 I got Saved and was Born Again because I received Jesus as my Saviour and Lord. This is what Jesus saved me from.

All I ask for you to do, is to read this blog with an open mind. And the answer will be found within this blog later. I guarantee this story will make you rethink and question everything you have been taught since child hood.

This is a story about life and death. A true story about struggling for survival.

I have heard many people in my life say. I wish I would have written a book about my life. Well I did... And here it is. My small e book. Only 5 chapters long.

(Written By John Arrington Aug. 15, 2010)

Chapter 1

Life vs Death

Wow what a subject to start off with. I will start this chapter off by saying, Life is too short. And we are getting older every minute of every day...

If we really stopped to think about how short life really is. We would stop working ourselves to death. We would relax more and slow down and enjoy every second of each day. And live one day at a time and not worry about tomorrow.

To me the worst thing about being young is growing old. And the worst thing about being old is remembering when you was young.

It seems like not so long ago I was 20 years old. Now I'm 55 years old. I always could not wait until I turned 18 years old. Now I wish I was 18 again.

I joke at my birthday parties now. I tell everyone. All I want for my birthday is TLC. Ten less candles. Oh how true that is. I wish I was young again.

To me, the hardest thing for me to do is give thanks for, the cards that was dealt to me in life. Sad but true. I feel that life is so unfair. I am not in control of anything. I was born to die. How fair is that?
( Remember this was my life before Nov. 1984. )

I was not ask to be born. I was not ask if I wanted to be rich or poor.

It seem like life runs from me and death chases me.

I was born with the choices all made for me. And I did not have the right to say anything about what I was about to face in this life. I was born without anything and I will die not taking nothing with me. Period!!!

I was born with the gift of life. Only to have it taken away from me by death... It seem like I was born on death row.

It seems like every living thing on this earth was given life. With a light at the end of a tunnel. And every living thing will find out one day, that the light was always a train headed right for them. Travelling at a high rate of speed. And they never had a chance to get out of the way. And they will die.

Some living will meet their train young and others will when they get older. But every living thing on this earth will meet the train coming at them and will die one day. No exception... Every living thing was given life and will die. Period!!! So unfair to me...

There is only one thing that all living creatures must do. And that is to die. Yes, as soon as you where conceived in the womb you body started the decaying factor. Death had a grip on you even in the womb.

( So IS There Really A Hell??? Yes, I Lived It Most Of My Life!!! )

When I was a child. I had a aunt who never got married or had any children. She was ask one day. Why did you not have any children? What she said shocked me. She said, I would never bring a child into this hellish world. I never forgot her words...

So I lived a life of giving thanks for what? I will lose everything in the end. All my possessions, family, friends and my pets. It will all be taken away from me by death. To me, this seems like total failure. I feel I am a slave to death. I spend all my life as a fugitive, trying to avoid death.

If life is good and death is evil. Death ( Evil ) will win in the end. How am I suppose to be able to enjoy life when I know good and well that death will win in the end. What a bunch of crap. That is so unfair...

I always walked the roads in my life. Seeking the roses along the way. Only to get stuck by the thorns. I feel like a drifter that was born to walk alone.

And once we die, is it really all over? And I hope I don't come back as something else. Because life on earth once was enough.

You and I can't run from death. It is always stalking us and chasing us all our lives. And we can't hide from it. And it will catch us all one day. Mark my words... And the glory of living will be snuffed out by the power of death.

This is how I looked at life before I got Saved and received Jesus as my Saviour and Lord. But not any more. I enjoy life now Thanks to Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment