Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chapter 5

I Have Only Three Regrets In My Life

Wow thanks so much for continuing reading up to this far. I am now coming to the end of this e book *My Life's Story*.

Ok here are my 3 regrets in life, and they are:

1. You can not undo and erase what you have done wrong in the past.

People you hurt always carries with them the memory of what you done to them.

2. You are forgiven but not forgotten.

People will tell you that they forgive you. But they will never forget what you did.

3. Life is too short.

By the time you figure out what life is all about, it is over. No second chance to get it right.

So there you have it. *MY LIFE'S STORY*

Take Care and God Bless You... Jesus Loves You.

1 comment:

  1. HI,John! Well, here are my 3 regrets:
    1. Not staying in my second marriage.
    2. Not Hugging & Kissing my youngest son more than I did while I was BLESSED of having Him with me here on earth for 21 yrs, & not taking more pictures of Him before He went Home to be with JESUS!
    3. Not telling my MAMA & DADDY how much I LOVE THEM "I LOVE THEM MORE THAN WORDS COULD EVER SAY!!!"
    your Sis DIANE

    ReplyDelete