Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chapter 2

Religion And The Truth

This chapter is about my life after Nov. 1984 and to this day. This is my Testimony what Jesus saved me from.

I will began this chapter by saying. I am now a Born Again Christian and I am saved. Thanks To Jesus Christ. And my sister Diane who led me to Christ Jesus.

But just because I am a Christian does not make me bullet proof. I still have some questions that Jesus will answer for me one day. Because He is the only one who truly knows the real answer. All anyone else can do is just guess and think up the answer. Because they really do not know the real answer either.

But I will still have to face the Death Sentence just like everyone else will on earth. Even Jesus had to face death.

Am I scared of dieing??? No, not at all!!!

Because on 07-03-2010 I was rushed to the Emergency Room at 2:30 PM. Because I could not breath because of server pain in my chest. And I had not eaten anything in 3 days. And I was extremely weak.

I want you to know that Jesus, my family, friends and pets are my heaven on earth. I love them all very much.

I will never forget that day at the Hospital. As I sat in the lobby with my oldest sister Vickie by my side. I watched my wife Pat as she took charge. Because there was no one working the desk where you sign in the new patients. My wife Pat is a amazing person. She is always helping others and very seldom ask for things for herself.

Finally she found a lady and told her that my husband is sitting in the lobby with chest pains and is struggling to breath.

A nurse called me into the Emergency Room. As I walked into the Emergency Room. ** Yes, You heard Me Right. They made me walk into the Emergency Room ** And I was in chronic pain. As I walked in I was holding my right arm to my right side because I was in so much pain. And it seemed like I was in a trance, like a cloudy haze. Things at times seemed to be happening in slow motion. And sometimes it seemed like everything around me was moving so fast, that I could not keep up with all the things that was happening around me.

They found out that I was suffering from a Pulmonary Embolism attack. That is caused by blood clots in the veins of the lungs. And believe me it is very very painful and it is a battle between life and death.

I was never scared of dieing. I was just in so much pain I could hardly breath. So the nurse gave me some Morphine which is used to treat server pain. So I could breath.

I want to stop here and say. I really enjoyed all my family and friends who came to visit me in the Hospital. It was once wall to wall people. Thanks everyone. You guys rock!!!

So I know from first hand experience what it is like, to be in a real battle to continue living. While my body was knocking on deaths door.

Back to Religion And The Truth.

There are so many Religions in the world. And they all say that they have the true answer, the one and only true Religion. And I have personally examined many of them. And to me, Christianity offers the true answer about life and death.

The reason is. All the other Religions the founders died. But with Christianity, The founder Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is alive today...

So to me, there is more to life then living a few years on earth and being dead in the grave forever. Because becoming a Christian and getting Saved through Jesus Christ, we find out that in the end, life wins not death.

And there my friend is the answer to my question. I will live forever thanks to Jesus Christ. So my answer was found in Jesus Christ. So now, I will complete my Journey and follow Jesus and trust Him only to guide me home to Heaven. Because He and He alone has all the answers. How cool is that???

2 comments:

  1. That's way cool, JITW! Glad you are part of the family of God! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you and your great family!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim you are such a blessing. And may God also Bless you and your family also. I have to say. It was a tough battle before I got saved. Thanks to Jesus I made it.

    ReplyDelete