Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rejected Because Of Jesus Christ

The true wisdom from God brings with it sorrows.

Oh my, How do I start this message. I have a heavy burden for those who have not received Jesus Christ as their Savior. My spirit cries out to them in sorrow.

The hardest part I guess to face when you get saved and become a Christian. Is when you are rejected by your friends and family, because you have become a Christian and you love Jesus Christ.

Even in my own walk with Jesus Christ. I have friends and family members who do not care to be around me because I love to share the good news about Jesus Christ. And that hurts me deeply. Like my spirit is wounded.

As I write this article it is just starting to rain. It is like tears from Heaven. Wow, this is so powerful to have witnessed this rain falling as I write this message from the heart. I also have tears in my eyes as I write this article. Because I am moved deeply as I share this message with you all. Because I feel your pain.

I will not mention the names of the family and friends that I have lost. Because of my faith in Jesus Christ. Because I am still praying for their Salvation to receive Jesus as their Savior.

But the fact still remains. I am hurt to the core of my spirit over their rejection of me because I love Jesus.

Jesus told us this would happen. So, why should we be shocked when it happens.

But I will keep on sharing the good news about Jesus Christ with everyone I can while there is still time. That is my calling. And I will stay focused on the mission that Christ has put before me to accomplish no matter what. I know what I found in Jesus is the real deal. And all the other religions are just rubbish.

One night I was in serious prayer. I was alone with God in prayer. I was asking God why don't my family and friends come to receive Jesus as their Savior. And get saved. Why, do they think I am a strange person because I care about their soul. I have been binding Satan and praying that God would open their eyes and hearts to the Gospel.

And then all of a sudden the Holy Spirit spoke to my spirit. And told me the truth that could only be revealed from God Himself. And now I know the truth to this question. Why don't people turn to Jesus for Salvation?

Here is the very words that the Holy Spirit spoke to me. Word for word. I truly believe these are words from Heaven.

(Even Jesus Christ Could Not Save Everyone. And neither will I.)

Wow, I was absolutely speechless by those words. And I wept. How true those words are.

When we get saved and receive Jesus Christ as our Savior and the Lord of our life. We get a new family. The old things have past away. And all things become new.

Even Jesus said, those who do the will of my Father, those are my Mother, Brothers and Sisters.

So, now we know the truth. Yes, with wisdom comes sorrows. But the truth will set us free.

All I can say for us all to do is. Always pray for the Salvation of your friends and family members. But, don't let them distract you from your mission that Jesus has called you to do. And that is to be a witness for Jesus Christ and share your faith in Him with everyone you meet in your life.

Jesus Loves You

1 comment:

  1. What a heart touching article every word touched my spirit in such an amazing way, I feel the same way as you often times I am rejected because of my love for Jesus, but not matter what I will stay committed until the end.

    ReplyDelete