Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Day Spent With Jesus

Jesus is so real in my life. I feel His presence so close to me. This is my story about a day I spent with Jesus. Now, don't get me wrong. Jesus is always with me everyday of my life. But this day was a special day. On the morning of June 26,1997. I felt a strong over whelming joy in my spirit. I was at total peace.

I awoke from a good night sleep. I felt fully rested. And I had a strong excitement building within me. All I wanted to do is get alone with God and pray and read my Bible. So, I got on a city bus and rode it to downtown Phoenix, Az.

When the bus arrived downtown I got off at the bus station. I saw a park bench and I sat there and started praying. When I got through praying, I started watching the people. As I watched them I was starting to notice how everyone seemed to be in a big rush. They was almost bumping into each other.

I felt the Lord wanting me to pray for them, so I did.

After praying for them. I felt the Lord wanting me to go for a walk downtown. So I obeyed and headed downtown.

As I was walking I begin to pray. I prayed, Jesus show me what you see through your eyes. Let me hear what you hear. Speak to my spirit and tell me what you see.

And this is my story - A Day With Jesus

It all started off with a car driving by me. And he stopped at the stop sign. And he had his radio cranked up. I tell you the truth. His speakers was thumping heavily. I could feel the sound waves hitting me in the air.

And I heard Jesus say, to my spirit. Those who have an ear let them hear what is written.

Jesus said, that driver is having so much fun. But, he failed to see the first drop of rain fall and hit the ground. Just as the people did in the days of Noah. Those words almost frighten me.

I was absolutely shocked when I heard those words.

As I continued walking. I heard the birds just chattering away. And this verse came to me. God feeds the birds all over the world. And the birds are happy because they don't worry where their next meal will come from. Jesus spoke to my spirit and said, I will never find a bird depressed because of worrying. All I could do was laugh and say, Amen!

As I was walking. I came to a store. I went in and bought me a bottle of water and I walked back out side.

And the Lord spoke to me again. The water I give you, you will never thirst again. I said, Lord I hear you. Keep teaching me more of your ways.

As I was walking. I notice a man pushing a grocery cart. The cart had a lot of plastic bags in it. As I continued walking. I felt the Lord speak to my spirit. He ask me, what do you see? But, before I could say a word He said.

Jesus said, He sees his heart and I see his outward appearance. Jesus said, Judge not and you will not be judged. Wow, how true that is. I was looking at that persons outward appearance. I could not say anything again.

A little further down the street I came upon a New Church being built. I mean this was a huge Church and it was beautiful on the parts of the building that was already completed. And then the Lord speak to me again. He said, the money that it cost to build that building could have fed and clothed many needy people.

And the Lord showed me that is not all. He said, the money that it will take to keep it running after it is finished. Could feed even more people over and over again for many years. And He showed me a shocking revelation. He said, the name on this Church. This group of people do not even believe in Jesus. They only believe that Jesus was only a prophet. They are blind guides. He said, if they don't repent and turn away from their false belief, they will parish in Hell. That shocked me again.

Then I came up on a grave yard. And I heard the Lord speak to me and He said. Life does not end there as a lot of people teach with worldly knowledge. There is eternal life after death either in Heaven or in Hell. The Lord said, they can not try to reason it away by their thinking or wish it away by believing a lie. The fact still remains everyone will face judgement day. No one will escape it.

That was the end of my journey that day. I made it back home by supper time. I will let you know, there was another time in my life, back in 1984 I was called by God to go on a journey like that. It was when I walked with the cross city to city. Sharing the good news about Jesus Christ. I was so blessed by God as I walked on that 375 mile journey. Only God knows who was touched by me obeying His call He wanted me to go on. With the cross.

If you will just pray and listen to your spirit. God will speak to your spirit. Most of the time He reveals verses to you. He shows you what He was saying in the Bible about what you hear and see happening around you.

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment