Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Thief Has Hit Again

We know in the Bible that the scriptures tells us that Satan comes as a thief to kill, steal and destroy. And that was the shocking news I received Saturday night at 6:30 pm on December 17, 2011.

I had a uneasy feeling in my spirit that something was not right when Craig did not show up for work Sunday night at 8 pm on December 11, 2011. I said a silent prayer for Craig on Monday morning.

Craig was a hard working man. He enjoyed listening to audio books. He was a very good friend of mine and was a very friendly person. Wow, I can't believe he is gone. I sure miss him.

Death has a way of making us feel that we was left behind. And what hurts the most is I can not talk to him face to face again.

I Hate Satan And His Demons...

Satan and his demons has caused the human race so much heart ache and pain. Satan and his demons are hard at work, trying to destory us and put a stop to God's plan for us. He tries to destory our hope and happyness. By causing wars and desasters. And then he turns around and tries to get us to blame it all on God. And it is God that is our only hope out if this mess.

Satan attacked me back on July 4, 2010. I had blood clots in both lungs. It's known as Pulmonary Embolism. I could not breathe because of the chronic pain in my lungs.

I was admitted into the hospital and they had me on morphine so I could breathe. I had a button and every time I had an over whelming pain attack I could push the button to pump morphine to numb the pain again.

The Doctor told my wife that I had a severe attack. And I was lucky to have made it to the hospital when I did. He said, many people die from a Pulmonary Embolism attack as bad as mine was.

I survived the attack from Satan because God has plans for me to complete a journey for Him. And after I complete the mission then God will take me home to Heaven.

What that journey is that God has called me to do for Him is. To share His message of love and forgiveness that can only be found in Jesus Christ. Please listen closely, We only have one chance to get it right before we die. And the wrong choice can be so frighting and so over whelming with fear and isolation.

What I mean by the statment above is. If we die believing a lie we will go to hell. And who ever goes there will not be able to escape. They will forever be tormented by Satan and his deomans for eternity.

So, What Is The One And Only True Religion?

The word religion means bondage. And that goes for all religions. It is following a set of strick rules and laws.

But, with God it is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Our relationship with Jesus Christ is so important for our survival as the air tanks are to a deep sea scuba diver.

It goes like this. The ocean would represent the world around us. And the air tanks would represent Jesus Christ as our Savior.

Yes, this is how we need to see Jesus in this life on earth. That is similar to what Jesus was saying to us in John 8:31,32 and John 15:4-7. We are to abide in Jesus and God's word. Or we will die and spend eternity in hell.

Jesus Christ is the only person ever, to defeat the power of death and the grave. All the other religions all over the world are false religions. Why? Because, all their founders died and are still dead. But Jesus arose from the grave and defeated the power of death. I don't know about you? But, I will not believe in or worship a dead person or an idol made by human hands.

See, it goes something like this. If you want to live and rise from the dead then believe in the one who concord death. Jesus proved without a shadow of a doubt that He had the power to conquor deaths power to hold him in the grave. And paid the price for our sins. And will return for His followers soon. That is the one worth our worship.

Or, you can bow down and worship and believe someone who died and is still dead in the grave. Or worship idols made by human hands. You might as well put a toy in its place. That is all a idol made by human hands is anyway. A toy. If all a founder could offer their followers was his death and never arose from the grave. Then you can bet that is all you will get and that is you will remain in the grave. And we know that is not going to happen. Everyone of us will arise from the grave and face judgement one day.

I would like to share one more thought with you before I end this message.

The above also goes for those who don't believe in any religion. They will say that they don't believe in anything. But the fact still remains. They will still die one day. They can't make that fact go away, or wish it away. Death happens to everyone, Period.

And in everyone of us we all know deep inside our spirit that life does not end in the grave. Our spirit will live on forever, either in Heaven or Hell. If we like it or not. There is no way around it. We will face death and then spend eternity in either Heaven or Hell one day.

May God richly bless you and your family.

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment