Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

An Early Fathers Day Thanks

I would like to share with the world, that I truly feel that I am the most richest man on the face of the earth.Why? Because God has Blessed me with the most awesome sons that anyone could ask for.

Yes, My 3 sons, John, Scott and Wayland have made me so proud. It is an honor to be the dad of such great young men as these 3 guys.

So this message is my way of saying thanks for all the things you 3 have done for me over the years. And you all have always been there for me. Through the good times and the bad times.

I have come to realize at my age, that the richest person in the world is the person that has friends and family that truly loves them.

And I thank God for these beautiful gifts that He has Blessed me with and that God has seen fit to have chosen me to be their dad.

Love you guys and may God richly Bless you.

Love Dad

And I want to thank my Heavenly Father for saving me. Thank you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment