Change Your Life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded? Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it? The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life. To Get Your Copy Of This Free Book.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Here Is The Proof That God Is Real.

I will start this article off by asking you a simple question.


Does anyone really know. I mean really know, what God can do for you?


The reason I ask is because. I see so many Christians today having a double mind. Back and forth in their thoughts when they pray about something. One minute they believe the next minute they are doubting. The Bible says, a double minded man is unstable in his ways. James 1:5-8 says, "that person will not receive an answer to that prayer they just prayed."


I get a lot of emails from people asking me, (Is God Real). Ok, here are the facts that God is a real being. And here is what I believe to be the Gospel truth about God being a real live being. I say, just because you can't see something does not mean it is not real or doesn't exist.


Take for example: Love. We can't see love but it exist. What about joy, the same thing. We can't see it but it exist. What about gravity. We can't see it, but it exist. What about the wind. We can't see it but we feel it and it is real. So I am convinced in my heart that God is real. I don't have to see Him to believe in Him.


And millions of people world wide and even I. We all feel His great love. So yes, His is real...


I'm sure that you are reading this article, because you were led to it.


I am feeling so excited in the Lord tonight. I have an heavenly joy within my spirit. The Lord is revealing His Holy truth here in this article. Thank You Jesus...


Now about the ***Resurrection of Jesus.***


As Christians, our belief in Jesus, is all based on His Resurrection. If He did not raise from the dead then our whole belief falls apart.


Here is proof that Jesus arose from the dead!


Jesus is established in history as any other human being in history. Jesus is indeed an historical figure.


Jesus had 500 witnesses to his resurrection. That is 500 documented accounts that Jesus arose from the grave.


They actually saw Him alive after he was crucified an died. These were 500 respectable people.


Then we have the work of Simon Greenleaf. Read his work here at:
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/jesus/greenleaf.html


Greenleaf, was one of the principle founders of the Harvard Law School. He was one of the greatest authorities on evidence. He was ask, to put Jesus and the resurrection to the test. He studied all the testimonies and reviewed all the facts. And he concluded that based upon the evidence. The resurrection is as established as any other event you can find in history.


I have to let everyone know something that is happening as I write this article. The enemy the devil has distracted me over 30 times while I am trying to complete this article. I truly believe the devil does not want this article to be completed and released. But I have news God is in control not the devil. Thank You Jesus... Amen


Everyone when praying. Don't pray that God do your will. But pray that His will be done. God knows more then you do what is best for you. God know what will strengthen you or what would hurt you if you had your prayer answered your way. Trust God to do what is best for you. Also you just can't pray you must also pray with faith.


To understand the deep things of God. You must believe before your spiritual eyes will be opened. And to hear and understand the deep things about God.


Jesus is so far beyond our ways of thinking. It takes His Holy Spirit to reveal the truth and deep things He trying to reveal to us. And the awesome things He has in store for us.


But He has to reveal a little at a time. We would be over whelmed if He revealed everything all at once. He wants us to meditate and grow in strength and wisdom about the things He has already revealed to us a little at a time.


God believed in us before we believed in him. How cool is that? I love it... Thank You Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment